Student Assistant – Software Test and Development
Zylinc is a B2B SaaS company that develops Contact Center solutions. We focus on the modern Nordic company that meets the customer directly with a solution that is flexible and intuitive to use. We strive to be the best within our field. We successfully help business and public organizations, and we support more than 300 customers in seven countries mainly Denmark and the Nordic countries.
Your main tasks
• Testing our software according on feature specifications or bug descriptions.
• Investigate and find root causes of software bugs.
• Bug fixing.
• Write and maintain software documentation and test specifications.
• Internal IT operation tasks.
• Potentially set up automated testing.
That said, we want to stress that your engagement and commitment is what matters the most for us together with your interest in establishing good working relations with your colleagues and teams in Zylinc.
As a successful candidate you:
• are studying computer science or engineering
• have a passion for software development
• a familiar with Microsoft development tools and languages (C#)
• have a structured and proactive approach
• are well-organized and have a strong sense of details
• are a self-starter, take responsibility for delivering your tasks
• are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Speaking Danish is not a requirement
• We expect that you can work 10 – 15 hours per week (in average). In periods of exams, it may be less.
• We prefer that you are present at our office but working from home is acceptable to a degree.
What’s in it for you?
• Ability to gain work experience in a dynamic software company
• Energetic and social working environment
• A strong team spirit, a flat management structure where you have the freedom to act and are expected to take responsibility
• Plentiful of opportunities to develop your professional skills and potentially grow into larger roles with more responsibility
• Great new office in center of Copenhagen
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary that matches your qualifications
• Fun and enjoyable company events, joint training (cross fit, winter swimming, cycling)
Would you like to join?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please submit your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the applications and conduct interviews continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Senior SW Developer Bo Christian Skjøtt at email@example.com.
Where to find us?
Our office is in one of Copenhagen’s most popular areas in central Copenhagen, just opposite Kødbyen on Vesterbro. We are in a walking distance from both metro and train stations. Kødbyen is today a creative cluster, where Copenhagen’s new and trendy places are opening, such as restaurants, nightclubs, and art galleries. Kødbyen is one of Copenhagen’s most popular places to go out.
Zylinc A/S is a Danish company founded in 2005. Zylinc Cloud is our new line of products. It is
built in .NET and running in Azure, and supports companies of all sizes, who needs to work with
Voice. Our contact center solutions enable enterprises to deliver superior customer services while increasing employee productivity. Our portfolio of products comprises an advanced attendant console solution and a suite of desktop and phone applications – we satisfy the communication needs of the entire enterprise, internally as well as externally.
Our customer centric products are at the edge of technology and are in the forefront of the market trends, and our solutions are cloud-based, platform independent, supporting Microsoft, Cisco, BroadSoft, Avaya and other major IT- and Telecom vendors.