Effective: 18 August 2017
Changes in this revision: N/A
Our processing of personal data is limited to what is relevant, adequate and necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, see the following. In addition, we may be required by applicable law and regulations to collect and store certain data in the course of our business or required to process other data for the purpose of our performance of contracts to which we are party or for the purpose of our compliance with other legal obligations.
To the extent not adversely affecting our commitments or the services offered to you, data processed by us will be in anonymous or pseudonymous form. In any event, all personal data will be kept in a form which permits identification of you only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data are processed.
Unless we have other lawful basis for our processing of your personal data, we will obtain your prior consent to our processing of your personal data for the purposes described below. Your consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time.
Information that we receive and collect
Zylinc collects and processes Customer Data on behalf of, and on instructions from, the Customer. Customer Data may be, but is not limited to, e-mails and device information, such as phone make, model, version, and operating system.
Cookies and other types of data storage
We may use persistent cookies that last until they expire, or until you delete them, or until they are deleted by your browser, or we may use session-based cookies that last only while your browser is open, and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Zylinc sets cookies on domains that are operated by us and our corporate affiliates. If you access the Services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings through your browser. However, if you disable some cookies, you may not be able to use the Services. We may also use third parties, for example Google Analytics for website analytics. You may opt out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on their website. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals.
Your browser may provide you with the ability to control other types of local data storage, and your mobile device may provide you with choices about whether and how data, such as location data, is collected and shared. Zylinc does not control such choices or any default settings that are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
How we use your information to provide and improve the Services
Zylinc may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary, and in accordance with Customers’ instructions:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Services.
- To prevent or address service issues, security issues, or technical issues, or at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters.
- As required by law or as permitted by the Data Request Policy.
- As set forth in our agreement with the Customer, or as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer.
We use other kinds of information to provide the Services. Specifically we use the information to:- Research and analyze trends so that we can better understand how users use the Services, so that we can improve the Services.
- Respond to your requests if you contact us with a problem or question.
- Prevent abuse and fraud and keep the Services secure.
Sharing and disclosure
Zylinc may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions. This includes sharing of Customer Data with:
- Third party service providers, agents, or individuals, with whom we may engage to process Customer Data.
- Affiliates in our corporate group, with whom we may engage to process Customer Data.
- Providers of third party integrations added by Customers, with whom we, acting on our Customer’s behalf, may share Customer Data. Zylinc is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share Customer Data.
Zylinc may share other information as follows:
- We may engage with third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
- We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process other information.
- We may share your concerns with a Customer, given our relationship with our Customer, in order to help resolve the issue, if you contact Zylinc to help resolve an issue specific to a team of which you are a member.
Other types of disclosure
Zylinc may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- If there are changes to our business structure, for example if we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of the Zylinc assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities, for example due diligence.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal processes.
- To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
We take steps to protect information that you provide to us from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, or disclosure, and we take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process, and store, and the current state of technology.
No transfers to third countries
Your personal data will only be stored and processed on servers based within the European Economic Area (EEA).
We will only keep your information for as long as it is required to be retained. The retention period is either dictated by law or by our discretion. Once your information is no longer needed it will be securely and confidentially destroyed.
You have certain rights under the applicable data protection laws, including:
- The right to be informed via privacy notices such as this.
- The right of access to any personal information we hold about you. To request a copy of this information you must make a subject access request in writing, either via a letter, or via email (to ensure that we can deal with your request you will need to include your current name and address, proof of identity, for example a copy of your driving license or passport). We do not charge for making a subject access request.
- The right of rectification. We must correct inaccurate or incomplete data within one month.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to have your personal data erased and to prevent processing unless we have a legal obligation to process your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to suppress processing. We can retain just enough information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
Our Services are not directed towards children under the age of 13. If you learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
Contact information and complaints
Skelbækgade 4, 2. sal
1717 Copenhagen, Denmark
Company reg. no: 28888597
Formal complaints regarding our processing of your personal data may be filed to the supervisory authority in your homeland. Your national supervisory authority is listed here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
|Purpose of using cookies on zylinc.com and zylinc.dk||Internal/1st-party cookies||External/3rd-party cookies|
|Advertisement dismantlement (frequency, user measurement, etc.)|
|Behavioral, individually targeted advertising|