Delivering Unified Communication based on Zylinc
At our recent Partner Kickoff, our long-term partner Atea presented the Atea Anywhere concept that is an all-inclusive UC solution delivered as a service by Atea. The solution includes key capabilities such as basic with telephony, personal video, chat/presence, extended with any device and meeting room for video conferencing end-points. The solution also offers add-on services including attendant console and contact center clients powered by Zylinc.
The Zylinc Attendant Console and Contact Center is hosted by Atea and delivered as a service within the solution on a subscription basis.
Included in the standard Attendant Console offering is features like:
- “Line-state” showing if a user is busy on their desk-, mobile- or softphone,
- Calendar information showing if they are in meetings as well as
- Overview of all attendants staffing the front desk including remote users so different offices can collaborate.
The contact center includes standard features like:
- Unlimited Inbound queues
- IVR messages for different queues and languages
- Advanced skills, historical or VIP routing and failover
- On demand recording
Extended features such as mobile agents, omnichannels, business application integration and advanced statistics is also offered. Finally, the solution comes with end-point collaboration clients for things like calendar overview, phonebook and absence settings.
As a result of the collaboration with Zylinc, Atea is able to deliver a full function UC solution including advanced front desk and contact center functionality as a service.