Zylinc offers a variety of clients, each one targeted at different types of work environments, so you can always find one that matches the way – or, more likely, ways – that you work in your organization. There’s even a Zylinc client that isn’t a client at all …
- Zylinc Attendant Console offers an excellent overview of calls as well as your organization’s people and resources for agents who typically transfer most of the calls that they get.
- Zylinc Contact Center empowers knowledge workers and agents to handle most inquiries themselves in a compact user interface that doesn’t steal attention from other programs. It stills offers a complete overview of all types of inquiries (calls, e-mails, chats, etc.) as well as queue and agent status. When required, agents can view your organization’s people and resources in an unobtrusive background window.
- Zylinc Service Center is often described as the fusion of Attendant Console and Contact Center, with the power of both in a single interface that provides a full overview of all types of inquiries, plus queue and agent status, and your organization’s people and resources.
- Zylinc Employee Assistant makes life easier for teams, project groups, administrative offices, etc.—the ideal way to manage your organization’s IP phones through an efficient collaboration tool.
- Zylinc Web Agent is your web-based alternative to the Zylinc desktop clients. You get most of the features from the desktop clients, but because the Web Agent runs in a browser, you can use it from anywhere without the need to install software — and you always have the latest version. Furthermore, the Web Agent works on Macs.
- Zylinc Mobile Operator is a mobile app that gives your mobile employees a real-time overview of colleagues’ calendars, contact details, and availability directly on their Android or iOS smartphones.
- Zylinc Mobile Agent is a mobile app that gives your mobile employees a real-time overview of colleagues’ calendars, contact details, availability, and the ability to handle queues, and view and change agent and queue status directly on their Android or iOS smartphones.
- Zylinc Voice Queue Member offers clientless access to your Zylinc solution. Agents can simply dial in from any phone, log in to their phone queues, and do their work, including advanced call handling tasks, via an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) menu.