That’s when data becomes information that you can act on …
- Time-based overviews of queue load peaks and trends that can expose, for example:
- Changes in inquiry patterns
- Needs for adjusting opening hours
- Needs for more staff
- Needs for IT upgrades
- Insight into individual departments’ and agents’ performance for efficient capacity planning, setting of service goals, or performance appraisals
- Details about handling of individual inquiries in connection with training or analysis of quality issues
- Before-and-after insight into effects of changes, campaigns, etc.
- Easy reporting to management or to support your business cases
- The ability to display real-time statistics to relevant audiences
With a Zylinc solution, stakeholders on all levels of your organization can benefit from information about the amount and nature of inquiries that your organization gets, and how your organization handles them.
Zylinc Statistics Portal
With Zylinc Statistics Portal, you get full cradle-to-grave statistics on all types of inquiries (phone, chat, e-mail, and social media), with different types of statistics based on all aspects of your Zylinc solution.
You can monitor queue loads, communication channels, service goal targets, KPIs, etc., and work with selected data in bundled Microsoft Excel templates.
Zylinc Statistics Portal is a popular entry-level statistics solution that’s targeted specifically towards unified communications.
Zylinc Advanced Statistics
With Zylinc Advanced Statistics, you can do everything that you can with Zylinc Statistics Portal, plus you can analyze and manage data from your Zylinc platform as well as from other core PBX sources, such as BroadWorks, Cisco CUCM, and Skype for Business.
You can filter and select specific data, down to individual inquiries, and automatically generate and distribute standard as well as custom reports.
Zylinc Advanced Statistics is ideal for organizations that require targeted data for decision-making.
You can install it on-premise, run it in a private cloud, or run it as a hosted solution, and you can integrate unified communications statistics with CRM and ERP systems or third-party databases.
- Zylinc Statistics Portal includes wallboards for real-time display of key statistics
- Zylinc Advanced Statistics features highly customizable dashboards for real-time display of relevant statistics for operational as well analytical purposes
No matter whether you need general overviews for large displays in call centers or targeted overviews for decision makers, no matter whether you’re interested in all data or only data that exceeds threshold values, Zylinc helps you display it.
Zylinc’s supervisor features, like the ability to listen to calls, or even take part in them, are useful in many scenarios, for example, when you train new agents, when you need to monitor the quality of your team’s customer service, or if tempers flare during a conversation and the agent signals for help.